20 September 2011

Exploring Tibetan Meditation - Assignment #3

My sinuses almost suffocated me this week.  Once I started focusing on slow, deep inhales that I could feel down to my perineum, I found my focus zero-ed in.  I did lose count often, though.

I had some dark days this week.  I wonder if they fall into the "dark night" category Daniel Ingram describes.  I missed three days.  I focused on both counting and posture this week.

I mostly noticed my breathing, my posture and the tension in my tongue root.  I also mentally unpacked from our move, and I caught myself visualizing martial arts workouts.

I think my thighs and knees angle too high.  I need to move my seat up about four inches relative to my butt.

I waited long enough between the assignment and blogging that I remember very little else.

No comments:

Post a Comment